You’ve definitely heard of Wordtune Login whether you’re a freelance writer or blogger, or if you simply enjoy writing for pleasure. This artificial intelligence-powered writing and editing application claims to be able to help you write better and faster. Is it, however, worth your time?
What is Wordtune?
Wordtune is an AI writing tool that can help you improve your material by revising it. It improves your writing and helps you avoid making the same mistakes in the future. You can modify your material, correct grammatical problems, enlarge or shorten it, and adjust the overall tone.
- This makes the sentence more casual and less serious.
- Formal: This adds a corporate and professional tone to the writing. This is ideal for writing to your boss.
- Shortening: Try to cram as much information as possible into as few words as feasible.
- Expanding: Useful when you want to express a notion in the most thorough and lengthy way possible without feeling needless and fluffed.
- Rephrasing: Suggests better words and sentence alternatives.
What Is the Purpose of Wordtune?
Its principal function is to edit and revise your content so that it sounds clear and concise. It ensures that your work is free of grammatical and spelling mistakes while also improving your writing by making suggestions. It can be utilised in a variety of ways, including emails, blog posts, reports, and other forms of content.
It typically assists with editing and rewriting your material to ensure that it sounds better. This tool is available on their website or as an add-on plugin to your word processor. You can use it on any social media platform after installing this extension and creating an account.
Remember to use the same email address and wordtune login method you used to sign up for Wordtune. You have the following wordtune login options:
- Google Verification
- Authentication by Apple
- Authentication Email and Password for Facebook
If you were previously signed in to a different account, you may need to clear your browser cache or visit this from incognito mode. Once you’ve logged in, double-check that you’re in the correct account.
How to Make Use of the Wordtune AI Editor
The Editor is your one-stop shop for writing, editing, and text generation for all of your writing projects. Wordtune Editor does not necessitate the use of an extension. Simply launch the webapp in any browser and begin typing.
The Editor provides access to all Wordtune capabilities and is the finest spot to begin writing. You may improve your writing by translating it, using different tones, correcting spelling and punctuation, adding ideas to your material, and even authoring full posts.
How to Make Use of Wordtune’s Summarising Tool
Summarizer provides a revolutionary reading experience by allowing you to summarise big documents and publications in order to save time and skim the important elements.
Wordtune uses advanced AI algorithms to provide a summary — similar to a study guide — for any article or document you want to read. You may even use Chrome Extension or Edge-on to summarise YouTube videos.
To begin, you can enter text into the box or import a URL from an internet article. You can also upload a PDF file from your computer. Uploading PDF files is as simple as dragging and dropping or hitting the “browse” button.
It will insert brief summaries after each passage of the original text. When you hover over a summary, highlights will appear over the original text, indicating the main parts.
Wordtune’s other distinguishing features are as follows:
- The Wordtune Read Library can assist you in organising your documents in your own repository.
- The Notes Tab allows you to add customised notes to each document summary.
- A Keyword Search Toolbar to help you narrow down your search using keywords and phrases.
What exactly is Wordtune API?
Wordtune now has its own application programming interface (API), with the same high-quality writing and reading capabilities that you’ve come to expect from the company.
Developers can use the Wordtune API to incorporate Wordtune’s cutting-edge natural language processing (NLP) technology into their own apps and platforms. API can also be used by businesses to create AI-powered products that optimise consumers’ reading and writing chores.
The Wordtune API is only available via the AI21 Studio website, where enterprises and developers may utilise models to create NLP-powered products and services.
Wordtune API provides many task-specific APIs for both reading and writing, including:
- Rewriting text based on tone and length is one example.
- Corrections for grammatical errors such as spelling, grammar, punctuation, and more.
- Text upgrades, including fluency, vocabulary, and clarity.
- Text segmentation refers to the ability to divide enormous amounts of text into various subjects.
- Summarization of free text or webpage URL papers and articles, including bullet-point summaries. It should be noted that PDF summarization will be provided in the future for this API.
What is the price plan of Wordtune?
One advantage of adopting Wordtune for your business is that their first payment plan is free, allowing you to test it out and see whether it’s a good fit for you.
They do not have an enterprise version, but alternative payment options are available.
Plan #1 Free ($0/month): This is the initial payment package made available to consumers.
The rewriting tool is the only feature provided for this plan. This feature, however, is limited to 10 usage each day.
Plan #2 Premium ($9.99/month): This is a basic payment plan comparable to the one stated previously.
The main distinction is that it allows for limitless rewrites, casual and formal tone options, and shorten and expand tools. It also features priority customer service.
Plan #3 Premium for Teams (Custom Pricing): This payment plan is the same as the premium one, however it is just for teams. It contains all unlimited features as well as team billing.
- You can test it for free for a limited time.
- Excellent for overcoming writer’s block.
- It comes with a free Word Add-In.
- It comes with a browser plugin and an online editor.
- Can assist you in making your writing clearer and more concise.
- The user interface can be aggravating and distracting.
- Some recommendations are illogical.
- For the free edition, there are only 10 rewrites every day.
- A little pricey for its restricted reach.
- It can serve as a crutch.
Customer Service at Wordtune
If you have any concerns or problems, you may contact Wordtune via the Messenger widget on their website. Their customer service team usually responds within one day.
Under the “Help” area, you can also get answers to frequently asked questions and processes, as well as search for appropriate solutions using the “Search” option in the same widget.
Its principal role is to assist you in improving your writing by utilising AI rephrasing technology. Fortunately, these are not the only tools available for content creation. In this section, we will look at the top three AI rephrasing and rewriting tools that perform comparable jobs.
Quillbot is regarded as one of the most important Wordtune replacements. One important difference is that it allows the user to select from six different styles of paraphrase. It also has a tool for summarising and grammatical checking.
You may reduce your content while also checking for grammatical problems this way. When it comes to cost, you can start with their free plan but upgrade to premium if you use it frequently.
WordAi, which is similar to Wordtune, is another alternative to consider. When compared to certain online editing tools, this is a favourite among writers and bloggers because it helps develop writing that sounds more human rather than monotonous.
However, unlike Wordtune, it has a paraphrase tool that allows you to summarise and rework your material based on fluency. In terms of pricing, it offers a 3-day free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
It’s a fantastic grammar checking and rewriting tool with a tonne of extra features. It works on more platforms than Wordtune and provides desktop versions for Windows and Mac.